PlayStation VR is a virtual reality headset developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment exclusively for PlayStation 4. There are games that can only be played on this headset and not on any other virtual reality goggles.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
1920x1080px (960x1080px per eye)
FIELD OF VISION
PlayStation Move Motion Controller
1. Connect the processor unit to the TV.
2. Connect the PlayStation camera to the Playstation.
3. Connect the processor unit to the PlayStation.
4. Connect the power supply to the processor unit.
5. Plug the connection cable into the PlayStation VR.
6. Start the PlayStation.
How to navigate within apps
You use the Dualshock 4 wireless controllers and line of vision in the VR glasses to naviage through VR apps. The Move-Motion Controllers can be used instead. Some games require the Move Controllers. The player is tracked through the PlayStation’s camera and the Move-Motion Controllers.
Unlike the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift, the PlayStation VR’s main focus is the gaming because it can only be used with the PlayStation 4 (Pro) and its system. You can also use the VR glasses to watch movies in cinema mode.