The Oculus Rift, along with the HTC Vive and the Playstation VR, is one of the best-selling virtual reality headsets. It has two sensors for room measurement, two controllers and offers an immersive virtual reality experience. When connected to the Oculus Store the experience can be expanded by many other apps.
2160x1200px (1080x1200px per eye)
FIELD OF VIEW
Gyroscope, accelerator sensor, magnetometer
USB 2.0 USB 3.0, HDMI
2 Touch controllers
1. Connect the tracker to the USB.
2. Connect the headset’s HDMI cable to the graphic card’s HDMI jack and connect the USB cable to a USB 3.0 jack (colored pin.)
3. Switch the controller on by holding down the Oculus button.
4. In Oculus app select the following:
+ Configure Rift
+ Sensor Setup
+ Follow the system’s instructions
5. Select and launch an app from the Oculus library.
6. Depending on the app, you may or may not be able to control it with the controllers.
7. To switch apps, press Alt + Tab on the keyboard and select a new app.